At Sagrave, our consultants have over 15 years' experience of designing, writing and delivering training sessions for our clients, which are drawn from a broad spectrum of organisations, including manufacturing, health, education, pharma, technology, local authorities, utilities and government agencies.
Our training and workshops are practical, making use of case studies and examples and can be tailored to your exact requirements. We can provide training to individuals, small groups as well as larger groups and in several locations. Our training includes a mix of techniques to appeal to individuals' different learning styles and preferences.
Examples of the type of training we can deliver:
- Managing poor performance
- Managing sickness absence
- Conducting investigations
- Managing disciplinaries and grievances
- Discrimination - diversity and inclusion including unconscious bias
- Race, religion and cultural awareness
- Tackling misconduct
- Understanding TUPE/employee transfers
- Managing reorganisations and redundancies
- Managing redundancy exercises
- Training on collective consultation
- Staff employee representative workshops
- Employment Tribunal familiarisation for witnesses
- Anti-Bribery training
These are a sample of the training we can and have delivered. Please contact us to discuss your particular business training needs.